Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Mountain Man's Labour

Dear Gramma;

Sarah is having Braxton Hicks today.  I called her and I agree with her it probably is, she's had this problem in her other pregnancy's and she pinched the nerve in her back yesterday.  Even if it is, she's only four weeks early which today is almost routine.

Everyone on Facebook is telling her to get checked out anyway.  I was concerned enough when I saw it that I wrote, "Get Your Butt to the Doctors or I'm gonna ask Dad to go over and check you himself!!!"

Then I called her and calmed down.

Then I thought of the ultra panicked look on the Mountain Man's face if I really did ask him?!!!!  OMG I'm laughing so hard I feel like I'm going into labour!!!!  hee hee hee

I told her she could relieve the pain in her back by lying down on the floor and puttting her feet on the coffee table.   Remember when I had to do throughout my pregnancy because Breyan kept sitting on the nerve in my back? 

Remember the Sarcasm King, the one man I know whom Nothing makes him panic?  He used my belly as his coffee table!!.  I could have killed him!

Breyan got his revenge one day by kicking so hard, hot coffee went all over his uncle's lap.
What goes around comes around, snorkle!!!

I will update if there is any news.

Big Hugs

No comments: